Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Five months and going strong


In January, I decided to commit to building this photography blog. I had no idea where it would take me and only a few thoughts on what I would like to see. There were weeks that I didn't have a lot of time to go out and shoot new photos and thankfully, I had a storehouse of images taken over the past couple of years that I could reach into.

Next week will be five months of consistently posting new images for people to enjoy. As I look into the coming months, I'm excited about what new changes I have in store for you!

Do you tweet?

I think technology changes by the second. More and more, the internet offers us new ways to learn, enjoy our hobbies and reach out to others. Earlier this year, I signed up for a twitter account. Twitter is free and if blogging is about sharing thoughts with others, then twitter is sharing them on speed! I have started posting some photos on there yesterday and will post an image or two daily, so if you're interested, check them out at my blog or here. Come follow me....


Why Facebook

Facebook is another social medium I'm trying to take advantage of. Why? Facebook is about building relationships and business is all about relationships. Keep an eye on your inbox and I'll keep you posted as I build my Facebook business page.

Sold!

With all the different options for hanging a hat in the websphere, one might forget about the 'old-fashioned' way: a website. I finished a design earlier this year and am in the process of working out the technical bugs. The website will also include a way to offer prints for sale, both matted & framed and unframed.

Here's to you!

I hope you've enjoyed my photos as much as I have enjoyed making them! While most of you are getting updated through my weekly newsletter, don't forget to stop by the blog at http://hall-photography.blogspot.com. If you enjoy the photos, don't forget to leave a comment and pass this site on to your friends!

No comments: