Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Freebie

Ah, I love when Friday rolls along, especially when I don't have to rush out of the house early. As I was lying in bed this morning waiting for the coffeemaker to do it's thing, I got to thinking about my next blog post. I have some great photos lined up for my weekly post, but I wanted to share a recent find. I was planning on printing some of my photographs to mat, frame and sell after I finished building my website (which is almost there) and remembered a suggestion from a friend-- mpix.com. Late last week, I selected a couple of photos to print, went to mpix and placed my order. I found the website easy to interact with, as I created my account and uploaded the images. A large variety of sizes were available, along with editing tools and adding borders. I submitted my order and waited. Well, the photos arrived yesterday and they look incredible! The colors were vibrant and the detail was, well, detailed! As much as I enjoy displaying my images on my blog, nothing quite compares to a finished print that's well done! Do you have some photos from that special trip or occassion? Go to mpix.com and bring that moment to life!

Stay tuned for more weekly tips!

No comments: